Most Active Troop in the Council
Troop 1015 is an active Troop with a wide variety of activities for the Scouts. Some say we are the “Most active Troop in the Council!”. We are able to draw a wide range of skills and knowledge from our Troop leaders and parents to provide a stimulating program for our Scouts.
Weekend Fun & Day Trips
Twice a month our urban troop explores the outdoors gaining life skills and experiences in kayaking, cycling, Rim Rover hikes, science fun, cooking, community service, woodworking and lots of camping!
Our Annual Events are not to be missed!
- 50 mile backpack every summer (Yosemite, Emigrant Gap, Twin Lakes)
- Summer camp at Camp Royaneh
- “The Big Trip” every 3-4 years to Yellowstone and the Gran Teton mountains
- November Turkey Feed a 45 year tradition where Scouts prepare an outdoor Thanksgiving style feast for approximately 120 Scouts, family and friends.
- Merit Badge Camping Weekend
Active Parent Committee of Troop Volunteers
Our troop parents are incredibly active and volunteer their time and expertise to help our troop experience a world of adventure.